This article is for DJs who are trying to livestream or record video directly to third party apps such as Instagram, Youtube, on an Android mobile phone.
Some Android users are experiencing problems when recording video on native android camera application.
The Evermix app is opening automatically and preventing your audio signal being shared with other apps this issue is caused by the way Android's audio driver handles audio.
Stop Evermix app from opening automatically and close Evermix app if app is already open in the background.
The steps below explain how to do this:
(Back-up/save all older mixes before continuing)
- Completely close/end the Evermix app.
- Clear the Evermix Cache and Evermix Data from the Android in settings.
- Connect the Box.
- Select "no" when promoted if Evermix App should auto-start when the Box is connected -This prevents app from opening automatically.
- Completely close/end the app again.
- Keep Evermix app closed/shut down unless you are ready to record your mix using Evermix app.
N.B For this to work please ensure Evermix app is closed/ended and not running in the background
If this solution does not work for you, we have another solution to help you livestream. Follow this link for more articles: https://evermix.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/360005472713-LIVE-STREAMING
If you are looking for information about streaming via the Evermix App and a desktop machine, read this article: https://evermix.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013310417-Using-OBS-with-the-EvermixBox4