Firstly, please make sure your phone is set to allow mic permission for the EvermixApp;
- On your phone, open the settings app.
- Tap Apps and notifications.
- Tap the app that you want to change. If you can't find it, first tap See all apps or App info.
- Tap Permissions.
- If you allowed or denied any permissions for the app, you’ll find them here.
- To change a permission setting, tap it, then choose Allow or Deny.
For location, camera and microphone permissions, you may be able to choose:
- All the time (location only): The app can use the permission at any time, even when you’re not using the app.
- Only while using the app: The app can use the permission only when you're using that app.
- Ask every time: Every time that you open the app, it will ask to use the permission. It can use the permission until you’ve finished with the app.
- Deny: The app cannot use the setting, even when you’re using the app.
Depending on your phone make, it can take a while from when you connect the Evermixbox until you see the audio readout (7-10 seconds). Give it some time and will see a response from the app.
If this solution doesn't work, we suggest unplugging the box, shutting down the app and reconnecting everything.
If you are still struggling to record and have followed all the above steps, please get in contact.