Some Android users who were able to stream in the past without issues are finding that they are no longer able to get audio during their livestreams.
This is due to an issue with the way Android's audio driver handle permissions. What was happening was by automatically starting the app once the box was connected the Android driver locks the interface and prevents its incoming audio signal from being shared with any other applications. Hence no audio.
This issue can be solved by following these steps below:
1. Please make sure to open the camera app before connecting the EvermixBox4 to your phone.
2. Once open, connect the EvermixBox and tap record.
3. Tap stop to save the recording.
Make sure to disconnect from all bluetooth devices.
(Back-up/save all older mixes before continuing)
- Clear the Cache and Data from the Android app.
- Completely close/end the app.
- Select "no" and prevent app from opening automatically.
- Connect the device.
- Keep app closed until you are ready to record/share your mix via Evermix app.
For all advice/help on livestreaming see: https://evermix.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/360005472713-LIVE-STREAMING