What you will need: Laptop/Desktop, Verified Youtube Account, Evermix App, Evermix Box, Strong Wifi Connection, Android phone (link to compatibility)
- On your desktop / laptop go to https://www.youtube.com
- You can’t livestream on YouTube until you verify the account with a linked mobile number. Head to the verification page, log in to your account, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once verified, head to the YouTube Studio dashboard. Next, click the red camera Create icon located in the top right corner. After that, click Go Live in the small drop-down menu, as shown above.
- On the following screen, select the Stream tab from the left side of the screen. A form appears to enter the stream’s name and set its privacy mode, description, and category. Be sure to select an age limit (if any), and then click Create Stream to continue.
- With your stream created, a control panel will provide a preview window and tabs for stream settings, analytics, and stream health.
- When you're ready to start streaming, you can paste this stream key in the Evermix App and start streaming.
- Click Start Stream.