What you will need: (Macbook/iMac, OBS software, Evermix Box, Strong Wifi Connection, Extrernal Camera, Android/iOS phone, USB-C Port or USB-C to USB-A Adapater)
- Download OBS software: https://obsproject.com/
- Connect EvermixBox4 via USB-C, If your MACBOOK or iMAC does not have USB-C port you can purchase a USB-C to USB-A from here
- Open OBS
- Select yes auto-configuration wizard (this will auto setup OBS for your needs)
- Select if you want to setup OBS for Recording or Streaming (note for streaming you need to have stream key ready)
- If you select optimize for streaming, you will be asked to select your streaming service and insert your streaming method (stream key is the most commonly used)
- If you don't have the stream key at hand, go back and select optimize for recording.
7b. You will get the following message:
7c. If you are happy with these screen dimensions then proceed and select next
- The wizard has now optimized the app window for use with OBS
- To add EvermixBox as an audio source:
Select "+" from the sources box and select audio input capture
- Select "audio input capture" from sources menu
- Rename "new audio input capture device" to "EvermixBox4" and select "OK"
- Right/Double click on EvermixBox4 source and select "Properties"
- Change Audio input device from default to "Audio In Zero"
- Select "OK"
- The Evermix box 4 is now connected as an audio in device and you should see the sound bar responding if the box has been connected and is receiving audio signal.
- To add a video source, go back to the sources box and select "+". Now select "Add video capture"
- Select desired video capture device
- Click "OK" when you have selected your chosen video input device
Does OBS work with Evermix?
Can I use OBS with EvermixBox?
How to connect box to OBS
How to stream using OBS
Streaming with OBS