1. Connect the RCA Cable to the "REC OUT" or "MASTER OUT" channels & then directly into the EvermixBox.
2. Connect the Din Cable end of your cable to the EvermixBox making sure to carefully line up the pins.
3. Connect the USB C (Android) end of your cable to your device.
4. Connect the din end of the cable to the Evermixbox, making sure to line up the pins and apply light pressure.
- When the EvermixBOX Flashes RED power is being received.
- When EvermixBOX Flashes BLUE audio is being received.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have a micro USB input on your Android phone, we suggest purchasing a converter which is OTG compatible (see bellow article)